nedelja, 3. januar 2010

Fangirl teim nao!

So, yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine about crushes. She`s waaay into the characters, like Brian in Queer as Folk, while I am into people behind them. I like musicians, comedians, actors, etc and spend way too much time looking them up.
I know it seems silly for a 20-year-old to still be making such lists, but I don`t act, think or live appropriately for my age...maybe 16...It`s a nice picspam and no Brad Pitt, sorry...

So here are my top 5 male crushes:

1. Noel Fielding, 36, comedian, actor, artist, writer and co-creator of the British TV, Radio, Live series of The Mighty Boosh. Funny, chatty, charismatic and charming, surrealist, imaginitive, fun, weirdly attractive, nice, accessible and has great taste in music and clothes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...One with Russell Brand, he used to be pretty up there as well, and I still like him a lot so I guess I`ll just include him here, it`s ALL his fault anyway. His radio show when Noel Fielding co-hosted was better than sliced bread...or cheese.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic YES!!!

2. Ville Valo, 33, lead singer, songwriter and frontman of the Finnish band called HIM. Well, me and Ville go way back to 2000 (first HIM explosion) and then 2003 and up until now, and probably forever. There`s been a bit of a drought in HIMland cause they`ve been making an album for a year now, but they`ll be back soon...in February I think. 3 new songs are up on the internet, they played them at Helldone recently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


3. Andrew Vanwnygarden, 26, lead singer, guitarist, co-songwriter and co-founder of the band MGMT (the other less appreciated member is Ben Goldwasser, will post him too, because I feel bad separating them and behaving like a total typical Andrew fangirl).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...I like hair in his face...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...daaw family shot..lol no Andrew???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...MGMT kittens

4. Perttu Kivilaakso, of the Finnish band Apocalyptica, plays a mean cello, likes to perform topless and in tight pants.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Alex Turner, lead singer, songwriter, guitarist in the Arctic Monkeys. I only recently started liking Arctic Monkeys (I liked Crying Lightning), and I still am not too big a fan of Whatever People Say...But I absolutely fucking adore Favourite Worst Nightmare...every single song. I love Alex`s silly writing, his accent, his long hair (I like long hair if you haven`t noticed by now), even his girlfriend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Part 2 will soon follow...girls this time.

PS: Yes, I like my frontmen and frontwomen.

1 komentar:

  1. V zadnji fotki pri 3.,torej Andrew-u k en drži enga medota...js mam istiga!!!Koj sm opazla.
    Drgač pa :) Brian is the most..everything... :) I adore this man!He s so cold and sarcastic and mean...and beautiful,sexy...uf.. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši