četrtek, 31. december 2009

New Year 2010!!!

Wow...what a long, uneventful and boring year it`s been(in my personal life).
The only thing I managed to do was (barely) passing the graduation exams, and getting accepted into the university. Generally speaking, my country, Slovenia has also been hit hard by the worldwide recession, the government along with an incompetent party leading it, and an even more incompetent president of said party running it. There`s also been a lot of bankrupt factories and greedy businessmen, causing strikes and protests from the underpaid workers...and also that goddamned swine flu outbreak everywhere.
A lot of famous people died havent`t they? Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and recently Brittany Murphy (R.I.P. to everyone), just to name a few.

Of course, I`ve kind of shut the outside world out (maybe I shouldn`t`ve, I`ll try to fix that this year)...and my obsessions with music,comedy and artists involved with both got even deeper...

I forgot to mention!!! I went to a Muse concert on November 21st, yes I`ve seen one of the best live acts at the moment, live, in action on a cold November night, in a rowdy Italian crowd. I survived...as well as enjoyed every second of it. I might give a review sometime in the future.
I hope that year, 2010 will be better for our country and me. I think it just might, this year is the Chinese year of the Tiger, and although I don`t know what it means for me yet, or the year 2010 in general...I hope it proves to be exciting and better for everyone.

And here is my list of New Year`s resolutions (ya like I`ll actually follow them through, I`ll be lucky enough to try to write into this without getting bored)

1.Get a job
2.Pass 1st year of uni
3.Get involved (school projects, culture centers)
4.Try to make friends (haha...yeah right), and learn how to talk to people
5.Concentrate!!
6.Save money and got to Helldone for next New Year`s (at all costs!!!)
7.Start thinking about foreign exchange programs/au pair.
8.Stop worrying so much (really my hair`s getting grey)
9.Pay more visits to grandma (father`s side)
10.Loosen up (my buttons baby...jkjk!!)

I hope everyone has a fun, happy, eventful and fulfilling year of 2010!!!!!!one!!!!!!1

*Steps off stage, wipes tear, hugs everyone.*

Bye the bye...

P.S.: Is my punctuation terrible, or what?!? I`ll learn one day...

1 komentar:

  1. Hahahahaha :) I hope u will be writting more often..it makes me smile... :)
    I am your follower now... (če sm prow napisala...)

    OdgovoriIzbriši