nedelja, 17. januar 2010

Angry! Dickheads!

My stupid faculty won`t let me on an exam unless I pay 5 euros. Excuse me?!?! What am I paying these 5 euros for? Why did I not know about this? It`s not for that goddamned book, I had returned it before I fuckin` had to. I thought I had payed everything when I enrolled into this goddamned school!!! I hope I can go and pay tomorrow, and still sign up for that goddamned exam!

I WILL PASS THESE EXAMS! I WILL MAKE THE SEMINAR PAPER (and fail-it`s inevitable)!
I WILL READ FAULKNER AND WRITE THAT GODDAMNED ESSAY! I WILL GET DRUNK AFTER I`M FINISHED WITH THIS EXAM PERIOD! AND THEN FINALLY GET A JOB! I WILL GET THAT GODDAMNED DIPLOMA AFTER THOSE 3 (let`s be realistic 4...max 6) YEARS AND GRADUATE!

Neither the school, or myself will ruin this!

Cheers and keep your fingers crossed for me...I`m off to study literary theory...

2 komentarja:

  1. Of course you will!!!
    I know it!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Yeah ... Ure gonna make it, and ull do GREAT!!!
    Myb not at exactly everything, but hey dont get ure hopes down ...
    Im writin this in july 2011 so I guess Im sayin it for the time ahead :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši