nedelja, 3. januar 2010

Fangirl time nr.2

Now to keep it short my fangirl girl crushes...actually they`re really more like role models, but they`re also pretty imo.

1. Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine, 23?, she`s one of my favourite singers, I`m so happy I discovered her. I want her voice, career and legs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Gemma Arterton, 23/24, English actress, can be see in both St Trinians, is/ was a Bond girl, Prince of Persia...I want her face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Mette Lindberg, singer in a funky retro band from Denmark called The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. I like her voice, style, hair and attitude...I also want all of those and her face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Robots In Disguise, an English (sometimes central European) electro-pop-punk girl duo. Consists of Dee Plume and Sue Denim. I only have Dee`s pictures, but I like Sue a lot too, especially her positive attitude and voice (speaking and singing)...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ...all of `em.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At the end of all that, I don`t feel nearly as idiotic as I should...

P.S.: almost all of the pictures, in both posts came out too small.:/

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar